Simon XT - Exit Delay Programming
Follow the steps below to edit the exit delay to the Simon XT panel, which changes the amount of time allowed to exit before the system arms.
1. Start with your system in a disarmed state. Press the up or down arrows until you get to System Programming, then press Ok.
2. Enter the default installer code 4321, then press Ok to enter the system programming menu, which first displays Access Codes. If this code differs on your system, you can text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685, 7 days a week from 8 am to 8 pm CT.
3. Press the up or down arrows to scroll to Timers, then press Ok.
4. Press the up or down arrows to scroll to Exit Delay, then press Ok.
5. Enter a value between 45 to 240 seconds, then press Ok.
6. Press Status several times to exit.