Welcome to the Brinks Home Security™
You have joined more than 1 million people who count on our award-winning monitoring and service.
You’ve made a great decision. Thanks for trusting Brinks Home Security™ with your home security needs. We're glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with that you bought from us, so please let us know if your buying experience was anything short of excellent.
With Brinks Home security you get:
- Great customer service
- Faster alarm response
- Comprehensive security
We’re looking forward to growing with you to fit your needs, whether it’s expanding your current system or adding smart-home technology that helps you manage your busy lifestyle.
Count on us for smart security.
Setup Your Panel
- Choose a centrally located area and plug in your Control Panel.
- Make sure there are no wireless devices within 10 feet of the Control Panel.
- Gaming consoles, routers, etc...
- Make sure the Control Panel is away from any large metal objects that could interfere with its connections to your wireless network.
- Plug in the power cable to an outlet.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power up the panel.
Connect Your Wi-Fi
1. Swipe down from time display to show drop-down box then press SETTINGS
2. Press ADVANCED SETTINGS then enter default code 1234
3. Press WI-FI then check the right box to enable
4. Select WiFi network to connect then enter WiFi encryption then press OK
5. WiFi should show connected, press BACK ARROW or HOME to exit
Perform A Signal Test
- Press the back arrow
- Press System Test
- Press Dual Path Test
- Press Start
You'll know when the test is complete when it shows "Tested Successfully".
Do you need help with installing your equipment?