ADC-V620PT Indoor Pan Tilt Camera Guide
This camera is discontinued but can still be added and viewed on an Alarm.com account
- • 1280 x 800 pixel video resolution
- • 77° horizontal x 54° vertical field of view
- • 350° horizontal x 125° vertical pan tilt
- • WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- • Ethernet connection
- • No night vision capability
- • Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F
Warning: Running a factory default erases all camera information, and the camera must be re-added to Alarm.com and Wi-Fi configured.
Insert pin into side reset hole and hold button 15 seconds until LED flashes red and green.
WiFi Setup by WPS Enrollment
1. Hold WPS button in back of camera base for 5 seconds until front LED flashes blue
2. Press and release WPS button on router or enable WPS in router programming
2. Wait 2 minutes for the camera LED to turn solid green
Hardwire Connection to Router
Plug Ethernet cable into back of camera and into port in back of WiFi network router
Add Camera using Customer Website
Note: Camera must be connected to customer's router by Ethernet cable or by Wi-Fi.
1. Log in to Alarm.com customer website and press Video.
2. Press Settings.
3. Scroll to bottom of page and press Add Video Device.
4. Camera should be detected, enter camera name then press Install.
5. Alarm.com downloads information to camera, this can take up to 5 minutes.
6. When complete, press Live View to view.
7. To configure wireless, press Settings.
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page then press Wireless Network.
9. Press Scan to scan for networks.
10. Select your Wi-Fi network from list.
11. Enter your Wi-Fi encryption, then press Next.
12. Remove power to the camera, unplug the ethernet cable, then power up and wait 2 minutes.
Add Camera using Smartphone App
Note: Camera must be connected to customer's router by WiFi or Ethernet Connection
1. Press menu buton (3 bars on the top left of the app), then press Video. Press the gear icon on the top right.
2. Press Add Video Device, press Install, enter a new camera name, then press Next.
3. When camera finishes configuring, press X to exit.
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging and plugging in power adapter
- Move closer to WiFi router
- If issues persist, try resetting the camera to factory defaults
LED Reference Guide
- All OFF = No power
- Solid Green = Local network and Internet connection OK
- Flashing Green = Local network connection OK, Internet connection bad
- Solid Red = No local network or Internet connection
- Flashing Red = Camera booting
- Flashing Blue = Camera in WPS WiFi learn mode
- Solid Blue = Privacy mode, press and release WPS button to exit
- Flashing White = Camera in WiFi AP learn mode
- Flashing Yellow = Camera in Bluetooth Pairing mode