How to Exchange an Item You Ordered
We are very sorry to hear that you have received a part that is not working for you. Just follow our customer friendly exchange policy to get your replacement part. Please begin the exchange process by emailing us.
What to include in the e-mail:
- The name of the customer who originally purchased the item and a sales order number if you have one
- The part number of the item that you would like to exchange
What happens next:
- We will respond as quickly as possible (typically shorter than 1 business day to make sure you get the service you need) and verify that we have the information we need
- We will send you an advanced replacement part (that's right, we do not make you wait, we trust that you will return the bad or exchanged item)
- You return the bad part to us, and as long as we receive it within 30 days, we will not charge you for the new part
If the parts are not the same price then we will require that you pay for the part we're sending and then we will issue a refund when we receive the returned item.
For More Details on Returns, Exchanges and Warranties, see here: https://brinkshome.com/terms
If there is anything we can do to delight you in the future, please let us know. We appreciate your business.