IQ Panel - Replace Backup Battery
The IQ Panel 1 requires a 7.4 Volt 2500 mA battery. This battery can often be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer, or battery store, or you may text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685 to order one.
1. Power down system by pressing Settings, then enter your master code.
2. Press Power Down, then OK to confirm. The IQ Panel now powers down.
3. Remove top screw, then pull the panel from the backplate.
4. Hang the panel on the backplate using the plastic strap.
5. Remove the battery holder screw, then unplug it to remove the old battery.
6. Remove and replace the battery.
7. Hold the Home button for 5 seconds to power back up the panel.