Honeywell 5800MINI Door/Window Sensor Guide
- • Transmitter frequency: 345 MHz
- • RF range: up to 100 ft. from panel
- • Operating temperature: 32°F to 120°F
- • Battery requirements: 1 CR2032 3-volt lithium battery
- 1. Mount the 5800MINI on the frame of the protected door or window using double-faced tape.
- 2. Mount the magnet on the protected door or opening portion of the protected window. Check that the blue LED lights when the door or window is closed.
- 3. Pull the battery tab, then snap the cover in place after pulling tab. The blue and green LEDs will be active for 15 minutes. To reactivate, remove the cover.
- 4. The sensor is now ready to be added to your panel. Follow the link for instructions: How to Program the Honeywell 5800MINI to the GC2 Panel.