IQ Panel 2 - Replace Backup Battery
1. Swipe down from the time display to open the Settings drop-down, then press Settings.
2. Press Advanced Settings, then enter your Master Code.
3. Press Power Down, then OK to confirm. The IQ Panel 2 will power down.
4. Remove the bottom screw, then press both bottom tabs to remove the front cover.
5. Rotate the front cover down and hang strap onto backplate.
6. Unplug the battery connector from the circuit board, then pull the blue battery tab to remove.
7. Remove adhesive from the new battery, stick into case and plug in the connector.
8. Fasten front cover to the backplate, then hold the right side button for 3 to 4 seconds to power back up.