IQ Panel - Programming A Motion Detector
1. Select the settings icon (wrench) in the lower left corner of the panel, then enter the default installer code 1111 or default dealer code 2222.
2. Select Installation.
3. Select Security Sensors.
4. Select Auto Learn Sensor.
5. Activate the sensor device by triggering an alert. One option is to remove the motion detector from the back plate to tamper the sensor.
6. Once this is done, the IQ Panel will beep and ask if you want to add the device to your sensor list. Select OK.
7. Here you will need to program the proper information for this device.
- • Sensor DL ID: Don't touch this option.
- • Sensor Type: Select Motion Detector.
- • Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name or create a custom description.
- • Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used.
- • Sensor Group: This is used to change the behavior of the device. For this device, leave the sensor group alone.
- • Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime.
8. When ready, select Add New.