How to Program a Door/Window Sensor to the Concord 4 Panel
Follow the steps below to connect a door/window sensor to the Concord 4 panel.
- While your system is in a disarmed state and displays the default date and time home screen, press 8, enter your default installer code 4321, then press 00.
- Press 080, then press #.
- Enter partition 1 to 6, then press #.
- Enter sensor group 10 for a door/window sensor with an entry/exit delay, then press #.
- Activate sensor tamper or trip sensor to learn. When successful, the Concord 4 display prompts you to trip another sensor.
- Press * to exit to sensor group entry, then press # to exit sensor programming.
- Press * through system programming, then press A or B until you see "exit programming ready" displayed. Press # to return to the home screen.