Vista - Replace Backup Battery
Follow the instructions below to replace the backup battery in your system's panel. The Honeywell Vista panel requires a 2GIG-BATT2X battery pack, which can be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer, or battery store. You may also text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685 to order one.
1. Open the panel box (usually located in a in closet), and remove any screws that may be securing the cover.
2. Disconnect the battery to remove and replace.
3. Reconnect the 12-volt, 4–7 amp, battery ensuring the red wire is connected to the red terminal and the black wire is connected to the black terminal.
Clear the Panel Alert
See instructions below for how to clear the error alert and stop alert beeping on your panel.
1. Enter your user code, then press 1 to silence the trouble beeps.
2. Enter your user code again, then press 1 to clear any current trouble displayed. The trouble will not reset until the core problem has been corrected.