IQ Panel 2 - LiftMaster Programming
Identifying the Components
The 888LM is the Control Panel mounted on a wall usually by inside garage door
828LM Gateway links MyQ Garage Door opener to Internet Router by WiFi
Any LiftMaster or Chamberlain garage door opener with integrated MyQ
There are two types of protocol compatible with the gateway...
A. Security +
If no MyQ logo press purple learn button use the LiftMaster control panel
B. "Security + 2.0"
This control panel will have a MyQ logo and a Learn button
Connecting Control Panel to Garage Opener
1. Connect the red and white wires to the control panel
2. Wait until Control Panel finishes charging, Yellow LED will remain illuminated
The door can be tested by pressing the center push button
Note: Control panel's used with Security + 2.0 garage door openers do not have to charge
Setting Up 828LM Gateway Device through Alarm.com
1. Connect Ethernet cable to Gateway then power up and wait until Green LED turns ON
2. Add Gateway into Alarm.com by selecting "Get Started!"
3. Enter the Gateway serial number and the account will attempt to connect with the device
Learning Control Panel(s) to the Gateway Device
1. Enable Learn Mode on gateway. This causes the yellow LED on the gateway to turn on
2) Press LEARN button on control panel, when connected to the Gateway blue LED turns ON