Learn How To Automate Your Lights With Smart Home Technology
How do I add an automation rule to control my lights?
1. Log in to your Brinks Home™ Desktop App.
2. Click on Automation.
3. Click Add New Rule.
4. Select Event-Triggered Rule.
5. Add a name for the rule.
6. Select when you want the rule to occur - examples are below:
- • The system is armed/disarmed
- • Sensor activity
- • Garage door open/closed
- • People cross a Geo-Fence
7. Select what action should be performed - examples are below:
- • Turn the light off
- • Trigger the light on
8. Select the specific light or lights you want to trigger.
9. Select the timeframe in which you want this rule to be active.
- • At all times
- • Only during the following times
10. Click Save.
11. Test your new automation rule.