Replace Batteries - 2GIG Door/Window Sensors
- Locate the sensor(s) with a low battery on either your system panel or in the Brinks Home™ Mobile App
- Bypass the sensor on your panel following these instructions:
- Leaving the sensor on the door/window, open the cover by pressing the tab at the top of the sensor.
- Remove the old batteries.
- Make sure the area where the batteries are stored is clean and there is no corrosion.
- Place 2 new CR2032 Lithium batteries into the sensor, ensuring the writing is facing up.
- Put the cover back on starting with the opposite end from which it was opened. You should hear a snapping sound if it closes correctly.
- Arm and disarm the system to clear the bypassed sensor.
- Check if the low battery status has cleared.
GC2 GoControl - Silence Reset AlarmGC3 - Silence Reset Troubles