How to replace the backup battery for the IQ Hub
Please follow the steps below to replace the IQ Panel 2 backup battery:
1. Swipe down from the time display to open the Settings drop-down, then press SETTINGS
2. Press ADVANCED SETTINGS, then enter your Master Code
3. Press POWER DOWN, then OK to confirm. The IQ Hub will power down.
4. Remove battery door: remove the panel from the backplate or table stand
5. Use a small screwdriver to remove the plastic door covering the battery
6. Remove battery: pull the fabric tab that is located under the battery to remove it from the panel
7. Install new battery: Install the new battery paying careful attention to polarity and being sure to place the fabric pull tab under the battery to make future removal easier.
Battery type 18650 - Rechargeable Lithium Plymer 2600mAh Rated for over 24 hours.
8. Re-install the battery door and screw it back in, then remount it to the backplate or table stand