How to Replace the Batteries in your QS1135-840 Door/Window Sensor
1. Locate the sensor(s) with a low battery on either your system panel or in the Brinks Home™ Mobile App.
2. Bypass the sensor(s) on your panel: IQ Panel 2 - Bypass & Force Bypass Sensors
3. Leaving the sensor on the door/window, open the cover by inserting a screwdriver in the slot at the top of the sensor.
4. Remove the old batteries.
5. Make sure the area where the batteries are stored is clean and there is no corrosion.
6. Place 2 new CR2032 batteries into the sensor, ensuring the writing is facing up.
7. Put the cover back on starting with the opposite end from which it was opened. You should hear a snapping sound if it closes correctly.
8. Arm and Disarm the system to clear the bypassed sensor(s).
9. Check if the low battery status has cleared or follow the link below for further instructions on clearing the error from the panel memory: