How to Replace the Batteries in your 2GIG GB1E-345 Glassbreak Detector
1. Locate the sensor(s) with a low battery on either your system panel or in the Brinks Home™ Mobile App.
2. Bypass the sensor(s) on your panel: GC2 GoControl - Bypass Sensors
3. Leaving the sensor on the glassbreak base in place, open the cover by twisting the sensor counterclockwise.
4. Remove the old batteries.
5. Make sure the area where the batteries are stored is clean and there is no corrosion.
6. Place 2 new CR123A Lithium batteries into the sensor.
7. Put the cover back on, twisting clockwise against the backplate.
8. Arm and Disarm the system to clear the bypassed sensor(s).
9. Check if the low battery status has cleared.
You will also need to clear the error from the panel memory. Once the cover has been replaced, see instructions for GC2 GoControl - Silence Reset Alarm