How to Replace the Batteries in your 2GIG PIR1e-345 Motion Detector
1. Locate the sensor(s) with a low battery on either your system panel or in the Brinks Home™ Mobile App.
2. Bypass the sensor(s) on your panel GC2 GoControl - Bypass Sensors
3. Remove the bottom screw and open the motion detector cover, leaving the backplate in place.
4. Remove the old battery.
5. Make sure the area where the batteries are stored is clean and there is no corrosion.
6. Place a new CR123A 3-volt lithium battery into the sensor.
7. Put the cover back on, and fasten the screw removed in step 3.
8. Arm and Disarm the system to clear the bypassed sensor(s).
9. Check if the low battery status has cleared.
You will also need to clear the error from the panel memory. Once the cover has been replaced, see instructions for GC2 GoControl - Silence Reset Alarm