Honeywell 5800PIR-RES Motion Detector Guide
- • Transmitter frequency: 345 MHz
- • RF range: up to 100 ft. from panel
- • Calibrations: fixed sensitivity and up to 80 pound pet immunity
- • Operating temperature: 14° F to 131° F
- • Battery requirements: 1 CR123A 3-volt lithium battery
- 1. Find a suitable location to mount the sensor, approximately 7.5 ft. to 8 ft. high on the wall.
- 2. Open the sensor.
- 3. Connect the battery.
- 4. The sensor is now ready to be added to your panel. Follow the link for instructions: How to Program the 5800PIR-RES to the GC2 Panel.