Honeywell 5808W3 Smoke Detector Guide
- • Model: smoke detector
- • Heat sensitivity: 135°F heat detector
- • Freeze sensitivity: 41°F pre-freeze detector
- • Transmitter frequency: 345 MHz
- • RF range: up to 100 ft. from panel
- • Operating temperature: 32°F to 120°F
- • Battery requirement: 1 CR123A 3-volt lithium battery
- 1. Once a suitable location has been determined, install the mounting base on the ceiling or high on the wall (if local ordinances permit). Use the two screws and anchors provided.
- 2. Turn the detector in a clockwise direction in the mounting base until it clicks into place.
- 3. Test the detector immediately after completing the installation.
- 4. The sensor is now ready to be added to your panel. Follow the link for instructions: How to Program the Honeywell 5808W3 to the GC2 Panel.
For additional information relating to your device, click the following link to view the original manufacturer's user guide or installation manual: 5808W3 Smoke Temp Detector Manual