Honeywell 5808W3 Smoke Detector Guide
- • Model: smoke detector
- • Heat sensitivity: 135°F heat detector
- • Freeze sensitivity: 41°F pre-freeze detector
- • Transmitter frequency: 345 MHz
- • RF range: up to 100 ft. from panel
- • Operating temperature: 32°F to 120°F
- • Battery requirement: 1 CR123A 3-volt lithium battery
- 1. Once a suitable location has been determined, install the mounting base on the ceiling or high on the wall (if local ordinances permit). Use the two screws and anchors provided.
- 2. Turn the detector in a clockwise direction in the mounting base until it clicks into place.
- 3. Test the detector immediately after completing the installation.
- 4. The sensor is now ready to be added to your panel. Follow the link for instructions: How to Program the Honeywell 5808W3 to the GC2 Panel.