How to Program a FireFighter Sensor to the IQ Panel 2
The FireFighter's unique technology monitors the alarm activity of existing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and when an alarm tone is detected, a signal is sent to the panel for emergency response.
1. Open the cover to the sensor by pressing the button on the side.
2. Install the battery, then replace the cover.
3. Mount the FireFighter within 6 inches of the smoke or carbon monoxide detector.
4. The side audio holes must face the detector.
5. Screw the mounting bracket to the wall, then slide the sensor onto the bracket.
6. Secure the FireFighter to the bracket using the small screw provided.
IQ Panel 2 Programming:
1. Swipe down from the clock display at the top of the screen, then press Settings.
2. Press Advanced Settings, then enter the default installer code 1111 or 2222.
3. Press Installation, then Devices.
4. Press Security Sensors, then Auto Learn Sensors.
5. Remove the FireFighter cover to learn, then press OK to confirm.
6. Program sensor settings, press Add New to save, then Home to exit.
- • Sensor DL ID: Leave this alone
- • Sensor Type: Select Smoke Detector
- • Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name or create a custom description
- • Chime Type: Leave this alone
- • Sensor Group: Select 26
- • Voice Prompts: Leave this alone