IQ Panel 2—Battery Replacement
Follow the instructions below to replace the backup battery in your system's panel. The IQ panel 2 panel requires a lithium polymer 3200mAh battery, which can be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer, or battery store. You may also text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685 to order one.
1. Swipe down from the time display to open the Settings drop-down, then press Settings.
2. Press Advanced Settings, then enter your master code.
3. Press Power Down, then OK to confirm. The IQ Panel 2 will power down.
4. Remove the bottom screw, then press both bottom tabs to remove the front cover.
5. Rotate the front cover down and hang strap onto backplate.
6. Unplug the battery connector from the circuit board, then pull the blue battery tab to remove.
7. Remove adhesive from the new battery, stick into case and plug in the connector.
8. Fasten front cover to the backplate, then hold the right side button for 3 to 4 seconds to power back up.
The battery can take up to 24 hours to fully charge and the low battery warning may be present until charging is complete. To charge the battery, simply ensure the A/C power is connected to a working outlet while your battery is connected in the panel.
Clear the Panel Alert
See instructions below for how to clear the error alert and stop alert beeping on your panel.
1. Press the message icon at top right of the panel, then press Messages, Alerts, and Alarms. Either select the trouble to acknolwedge or press Acknowledge All.
2. Press Ok to acknowledge, then swipe left or right to exit.