TX-E721 Motion Detector Guide
- • Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
- • RF range: up to 100 feet from panel
- • Pet immunity: up to 40 lbs. pet immunity
- • Coverage: 35 ft. x 40 ft. motion coverage
- • Operating temperature: 32°F–110°F without pet immunity; 60°F–110°F with pet immunity
- • Battery requirements: 1 CR123A 3-volt lithium battery
- 1. Press the button on top of the sensor body, then pull the backplate away from the sensor to insert the battery.
- 2. Temporarily place the sensor in its intended mounting location. Program and test the sensor before permanently mounting it. Programming steps are available by clicking here.
- a. The optimal position for the sensor is 7.5 to 8 ft. high on the wall. The sensor must be mounted at an angle and be within 100 ft. of the panel.
- b. Avoid mounting near ductwork, on area constructed of large metallic surfaces, or facing open windows.
- 3. Punch out the mounting holes that best fit your applications. (The outermost 4 holes are best for corner mounting while the innermost 4 holes are best for flat surface mounting.)
- 4. Mark the location of the required holes on the mounting surface, then secure the backplate into place using wall anchors and screws.
For additional information relating to your device, click the following link to view the original manufacturer's user guide or installation manual: TX-E721 Motion Detector Manual