TX-E721 Motion Detector Guide
- • Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
- • RF range: up to 100 feet from panel
- • Pet immunity: up to 40 lbs. pet immunity
- • Coverage: 35 ft. x 40 ft. motion coverage
- • Operating temperature: 32°F–110°F without pet immunity; 60°F–110°F with pet immunity
- • Battery requirements: 1 CR123A 3-volt lithium battery
- 1. Press the button on top of the sensor body, then pull the backplate away from the sensor to insert the battery.
- 2. Temporarily place the sensor in its intended mounting location. Program and test the sensor before permanently mounting it. Programming steps are available by clicking here.
- a. The optimal position for the sensor is 7.5 to 8 ft. high on the wall. The sensor must be mounted at an angle and be within 100 ft. of the panel.
- b. Avoid mounting near ductwork, on area constructed of large metallic surfaces, or facing open windows.
- 3. Punch out the mounting holes that best fit your applications. (The outermost 4 holes are best for corner mounting while the innermost 4 holes are best for flat surface mounting.)
- 4. Mark the location of the required holes on the mounting surface, then secure the backplate into place using wall anchors and screws.