Linear GD00Z-5 Garage Door Opener Guide
- • Power usage: 120VAC, 50/60 Hz
- • Garage door position sensor frequency: 345 MHz
- • Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- • Certifications: FCC, ETL, UL 325
- • Controller dimensions: 6.94 x 1.38 x 5.0 in
- • Tilt sensor dimensions: 1.69 x 0.88 x 1.19 in
1. Use the four screws and anchors to mount the GD00Z-5 above the garage door opener, then remove power from the garage door opener.
2. Connect the GD00Z-5 wires to the push-button wall console terminals on the garage door opener. The terminals may be named PWC, WC, PB, Pushbutton, or Red and White. Terminal names and locations vary by model.
3. Plug the power cord into the power input jack on the GD00Z-5.
4. Carefully join the power supply with the bracket.
5. Remove the screw from the 120 VAC outlet faceplate. Plug in the adapter. Ensure the power adapter is secured to the faceplate with the provided screw, and feed the zip tie through the two holes in the bracket and secure.
6. The Z-Wave device must be paired to a Z-Wave network before it can receive Z-Wave commands. Click here for instructions on how to program the GD00Z-5 to your panel..