Linear LB60Z-1 Smart Light Bulb Guide
- • Power consumption: 9 watts
- • Maximum brightness: 750 lumens
- • Dimming levels: 100 steps
- • Life: estimated 25,000 hours
- • Wireless range: up to 130 feet
- At the selected location, turn the power to the light bulb socket off.
- Screw the smart LED light bulb into the lamp socket.
- The Z-Wave device must be paired to a Z-Wave network before it can receive Z-Wave commands. Click here for instructions on how to program the LB60Z-1 to your panel.
For additional information relating to your device, click the following link to view the original manufacturer's user guide or installation manual: LB60Z-1 LED Light Bulb Manual