IQ Panel 2 - Programming A Z-Wave Door Lock
1. Press or swipe down the clock display, then press Settings.
2. Press Advanced Settings, then enter the default installer code 1111 or 2222.
3. Press Installation, then Devices.
4. Press Add Device, then Pair.
5. Remove the battery cover from the Kwikset lock, and press the Left button. Below are several common examples of smart locks. To skip to step six, click here.
- Enter the six-digit programming code provided in the Schlage documentation.
- Press the Schlage button then 0. The Schlage button flashes orange for a minute.
- Open the battery cover, and press the left button, then wait for 2 minutes.
Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt:
- Touch the screen with the back of your hand or fingers to activate.
- Enter the 4 to 8-digit master code, then press #. The lock should sound a happy tone.
- Press 7, then press # to enroll. The lock should sound a "Happy" tone.
6. If successful, lock settings appear. Press Name, then select from pre-determined names or press Custom Name to enter your own name.
7. If Custom Name was selected, then press Custom Desc, enter a name. Press Check or the keypad icon, then press Add to save.
8. Press Add to finish, then press Back or Home to exit.