Honeywell Lynx Touch—Battery Replacement
Follow the instructions below to replace the backup battery in your system's panel. The Honeywell Lynx Touch panel requires a Honeywell LYNXRCHKIT-SC 7.2 Volt 1100 mA battery, which can be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer, or battery store. You may also text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685 to order one.
1. Press the top tabs with a screwdriver, then pull the front faceplate down.
2. Remove the battery holder screw, then unplug the battery from the circuit board to remove it.
3. Remove and replace the Honeywell LYNXRCHKIT-SC 7.2 Volt 1100 mA battery.
Clear the Panel Alert
See instructions below for how to clear the error alert and stop alert beeping on your panel.
1. The Lynx beeps, and troubles appear on the main screen or with trouble icons. Press Security, then press System to view the trouble condition.
2. Press the home button, then enter your user code to silence and reset trouble conditions. The trouble will not reset until the core problem has been corrected.
3. Press Security, press System, then press the back arrow to exit.