GC3 - Add Z-Wave Thermostat
2. Press Smart Home Settings, then press Add Devices.
3. 2GIG GC3 enters learn mode, at the thermostat.
4. The following are examples of common Z-Wave devices, each with instructions on how to trip or activate and send a signal to the panel so that it is learned. To skip to step 5, click here.
Alarm.com ADC-T2000 Thermostat:
- 1. Press the Mode button to display the temperature. Press Mode until heat/cool icons disappear.
- 2. Hold the Down Arrow until the Radio Wave icon appears below the temperature display.
Alarm.com ADC-T3000 Thermostat
- 1. Press the Menu button to display the menu, then press the Down Arrow until Settings displays.
- 2. Press the Enter button to select, then press the Down Arrow until Network displays.
- 3. Press the Enter button to select, then press the Up or Down Arrow to highlight Add.
- 4. Press the Enter button to select and start Z-Wave learn mode.
- 5. Learning may take up to 1 minute to complete and exit.
Radio Thermostat CT20 or GE IS-ZW-TSTAT-100
- Remove top cover then press Mate.
Radio Thermostat CT30, CT100, CT100+ and CT101
- 1. Press Menu button. The screen will display r1.
- 2. Press Mate under antenna icon twice, then the screen will display Link if successfully learned.
Radio Thermostat CT110
- Press left side Antenna button.
GoControl or RCS Technologies TBZ-48
- 1. Hold Fan for 5 seconds until Setup appears, then press the up arrow until Z-Wave displays onscreen.
- 2. Press Mode to select, then press Mode again to learn.
- 3. If successful, press Fan to exit. The antenna icon appears by temperature display.
- 1. Press Menu, then scroll down to Z-Wave Install, then press Select.
- 2. Press Scroll Up to select Yes, which begins Z-Wave enrollment.
- 3. If successful main menu displays, then press Done to exit.
5. If successful, the screen will display Adding Device. Press Ok when finished.
6. Press Rename, then enter a new name for the thermostat, then press Done.
7. Press Back or Home to exit.