Update Your Brinks Home App Password
The following steps will explain how to manually update your Brinks Home™ App password. If you need to recover your password, click Login Help directly on the login page for password reset options. If you are using the website, click here for desktop instructions.
Brinks Home Mobile App:
- Log in to the Brinks Home™ Mobile App, and click the Menu button in the top left corner.
2. Scroll down the menu to select Login Information.
3. Select Password.
4. Enter your current password information, followed by your new password. Then, press Save to complete the process.
Brinks Home App Website:
- Log in to the Brinks Home App on a desktop browser, and click Settings.
- In the settings menu, click on Login Information.
- In the login information menu, click on Password.
- Enter your old password, then you will enter your new password and confirm your new password. Select Save to complete the process.