QS5110-840 Smoke Detector Guide
- • Transmitter frequency: 319.5
- • Dimensions: 5 in. x 2.5 in. high
- • Spacing rating: 70ft
- • Audible signal (ANSI Temporal 3): 85dBA min. in alarm
- • Sensitivity: 1.5 - 3.5%/foot
- • Operating temperature: 40°-100°F
- • Battery (included): three (3) AAA PC2400 Duracell Procell or three (3) AAA Energizer E92 batteries
- • Included accessories: mounting hardware package
1. Using provided screws, mount the backplate to the ceiling at least 4 in. from the wall. Do not install in your kitchen near a sink, a stove, or an oven.
2. Place the smoke detector over the backplate, aligning the marks, then twist clockwise to lock in place.
3. Test the detector after completing the installation, and refer to the control system’s instructions for additional information concerning the use of wireless devices.
4. The sensor is now ready to be added to your panel. Follow the link below for instructions: