2GIG-GB1E-345 Glassbreak Sensor Guide
- • 15' 360° detection range
- • 345 MHz sends a supervisory signal every 70 minutes
- • RF range up to 100' to panel
- • Operating temperature 32°F to 120°F
- • Battery: 2 CR123A 3-Volt Lithium, up to 5 years estimated battery life
- If not already installed, insert the batteries.
- With the cover off, place the base of the detector on the adjacent or opposite wall from the window being protected.
- Use the 3 plastic wall anchors provided to mount the base of the detector to the wall. Important: Always mount the detector so the test button is in the downward position.
- Holding the cover, align the imprinted arrows. Then use a clockwise twist motion to lock the cover into place.
- The sensor is now ready to be added to your panel. Follow the link below for instructions:
For additional information relating to your device, click the following link to view the original manufacturer's user guide or installation manual: 2GIG GB1-345 Glassbreak Detector Manual