Honeywell Lynx Plus L3000—Tamper Error
A tamper error occurs when the panel is reading that the cover is not attached properly. To address the tamper error on your Honeywell Lynx Plus L3000, follow the instructions below.
1. Press the top tabs with a screwdriver, then pull the front faceplate down.
2. Ensure all wires are neatly arranged and the battery is conforming to the battery compartment.
3. Swing the panel back up to close the panel, ensuring the panel closes tightly and snaps into place without any obstruction.
Clear the Panel Alert
See instructions below for how to clear the error alert and stop alert beeping on your panel.
1. Ensure you have corrected the error involving the cover or tamper button on the panel to prevent the error from returning.
2. Enter your user code, then press Off to silence the beeping.
3. Enter your user code again, then press Off again to reset the trouble display.
Tips to resolve the tamper error:
- • Ensure batteries fit within their intended compartment
- • Ensure the cover is replaced snugly into its designed casing
- • Ensure any fasteners, such as screws or tabs, are tightened or securely locked into place
- • Additional action may be required at the panel to fully clear the error
If you need further assistance, you can text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685, 7 days a week from 8 am to 8 pm CT.