Honeywell Lynx Plus—Battery Replacement
Follow the instructions below to replace the backup battery in your system's panel. The Honeywell Lynx panel requires a LYNXRCHKIT-SC 7.2 Volt 1100 mA battery, which can be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer, or battery store. You may also text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685 to order one.
1. Press the top tabs with a screwdriver, then pull the front faceplate down.
2. Remove the battery holder screw, then unplug the battery from its circuit board to remove it.
3. Remove and replace the Honeywell LYNXRCHKIT-SC 7.2 Volt 1100 mA battery.
Clear the Panel Alert
See instructions below for how to clear the error alert and stop alert beeping on your panel.
1. The keypad beeps and displays the trouble.
2. Enter your user code, then press Off to silence trouble beeps. Enter your user code, then press Off again to reset the trouble display.