PG9922 Glassbreak Detector Guide
- • Communication Protocol: PowerG
- • Detection range: up to 25 ft.
- • Operating temperature: 14°F to 120°F
- • Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.4 x 1.2 inches
- • Battery requirements: 3-volt lithium CR123A
- • Acoustic pattern recognition technology provides 360° coverage
- • PowerG two-way frequency hopping
- • Large transmission range enables repeater-free installations
- • Battery life up to 5 years with typical use
- • Smart data analysis minimizes false alarms by capturing only real broken glass events
1. Choose the installation location.
2. Secure the device to your chosen surface.
3. Detach the faceplate to access the battery compartment.
4. Remove the battery tab or install the 3-volt lithium CR123A battery.
5. Replace the faceplate.
6. The sensor is now ready to be added to your panel. Follow the link below for instructions:
For additional information relating to your device, click the following link to view the original manufacturer's user guide or installation manual: PG9922 Glass Break Manual