2GIG-PIR1E-345 Motion Detector Guide
- • 30' deep x 50' wide detection range
- • 345 MHz sends a supervisory signal every 70 minutes
- • RF range up to 100' from the panel
- • Operating temperature 32°F to 120°F degrees non-pet immunity or 50°F to 90°F degrees pet immunity
- • Battery: 1 CR123A 3-Volt Lithium, 5 years estimated battery life
- • Compatible with the following panels:
- ‐ 2GIG-PIR1-345 - Standard sensor, compatible with GC2, GC2e, GC3, and GC3e or 2GIG-XCVR2-345 Transceiver
- ‐ 2GIG-PIR1E-345 - eSeries encrypted sensor, compatible with GC2e or GC3e, not compatible with GC2, GC3, or 2GIG-XCVR2-345 Transceiver
1. On the intended wall, use the 2 plastic wall anchors to hang the plastic wall mount at a height of 7.5 ft (2.3 m).
2. Locate the barrel end of the plastic mounting bracket and carefully set it onto the ribbed pin of the plastic wall mount at the desired angle.
3. From the topside of the plastic wall mount, use the short Phillips head screw with fender (provided) to secure the mount to the barrel end of the bracket.
4. The sensor is now ready to be added to your panel. Follow the link below for instructions:
How to Program the 2GIG-PIR1E-345 to the GC2 Panel
For additional information relating to your device, click the following link to view the original manufacturer's user guide or installation manual: 2GIG PIR1-345 Motion Detector Manual