How to Program the PG9922 to the IQ Panel 2
Follow the steps below to connect the PG9922 glassbreak detector to the IQ Panel 2.
1. Swipe down from the clock display at the top of the screen, then press Settings.
2. Press Advanced Settings, then enter the default installer code 1111.
3. Press Installation, then Devices.
4. Press Security Sensors, then Auto Learn Sensors.
5. Open the cover by pressing the snap release button on the bottom of the device; the panel will be sent a signal. Press Ok to confirm.
6. Enter the sensor information as noted below, press Add New to save, then Home to exit.
- Sensor DL ID: Don't touch this option
- Sensor Type: Select Glassbreak
- Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name or create a Custom Description
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device
- Sensor Group: Set this to 13
- Voice Prompts: Leave this alone