How to Adjust Video Clip Quality
Reducing the quality settings of stored video clips is one way to capture more video using less storage or to reduce the bandwidth needed to transmit a video feed.
Note: the saved video resolution, image quality, and frame rate settings that the user applies on the video device's Saved Video settings page are also applied to the video device's Stream Video Recorder (SVR) recording rule.
- Log in to the Brinks Home™ App on a desktop browser.
- Click Video.
- Click Settings.
- Using the Video Device dropdown menu, select the desired camera.
- Click Saved Video then make the desired changes. The settings available to change vary by video device.
- • Using the Resolution (pixels) dropdown menu, select the desired video resolution.
- • Using the Image Quality dropdown menu, select the desired video image quality.
- • Using the Frame Rate dropdown menu, select the desired video frame rate.
Note: some settings cannot be changed on select cameras. If the setting is unavailable, it will be grayed out on the Brinks Home App.