Skybell - Android Device Setup
1. The SkyBell button flashes red and green when it is ready to be connected. If not, reset it by holding the main SkyBell button for 60 seconds, until the button flashes blue then yellow.
2. Log in to the Brinks Home™ App, then press the menu button (3 bars on the top left of the app.) Next, press Doorbell Camera, then press + to add a your new Skybell.
3. Press Next twice, enter your doorbell name, then press Next.
4. The app scans the network and finds the new Skybell. Select your Wi-Fi network when found.
5. Enter your Wi-Fi password, then press Next to configure it to your system. When finished, press Enable for notifications.
6. Enable camera recording schedules, then press Next. Finally, press Next to view the doorbell video.
For more assistance with troubleshooting your Skybell, visit the Skybell comprehensive support center.