How to reconnect your ADC522IR Indoor Camera
There are a few simple things you can do to get your ADC-522IR indoor camera back to working to protect your home. Follow the below steps to get your camera online again.
Reconnecting to WiFi:
1. Locate the WPS button on your WiFi router.
- There should be a button labeled WPS or an icon of two arrows or a lock on the router.
2. Locate the WPS button on the camera.
- On most camera models, it is labeled WPS or Reset.
- On the ADC-522IR, the button is next to the Ethernet connector on the back of the camera.
3. Hold to the WPS button for 2-3 seconds, until the LED flashes blue, to put the camera into WPS mode.
4. Press the WPS button on the router for 1-6 seconds to put your router in WPS mode.
- Typically, a light flashes on the router to tell you it's in WPS mode.
- If there is no light or there is a red blinking light, the WPS might be disabled on your router.
- You can confirm that your router is WPS enabled by checking the bottom of your router. If you see a WPS pin, your router does have WPS. You can also log into your router management tool to verify if your router is WPS enabled.
5. Wait 2 minutes to allow the camera and router to discover each other.
6. The camera LED will change from flashing blue to flashing green, to red. Wait for the LED to stay one color, blinking or static, for a few minutes before continuing.
7. Once the LED is steady, refer to the below table for troubleshooting steps based on the LED color on your camera.
|Light Color and Pattern
|The camera is connected to the internet.
|If you are unable to view live video, power the camera down for a few seconds. Then, try to see view live video from your camera once you see the green light return.
|The camera is communicating with the router but does not have a solid internet connection.
|Your camera is not connected to the internet.
|Your camera is in AP (access point) mode.
|Your camera is in WPS mode and is ready to connect.
|Your camera is in privacy mode.
|Hold the WPS button on your camera for one second to turn off privacy mode.
|Blinking red and green
|Factory reset in progress