2GIG Door/Window Sensor Batteries
This brief instructional video will demonstrate how to successfully change the batteries in a 2GIG-DW10-345 door/window sensor:
- Push down on the clip on the top of the sensor to unlock the sensor's backplate.
- Gently separate the sensor from the backplate.
- Place a small flathead screwdriver in the slot between the metal clip and the battery to pop out the batteries.
- Remove and replace two CR2032 batteries, ensuring the new batteries are (+) side face up.
- Reattach the sensor to its backplate.