TX-E201 Door/Window Sensor Guide
- • Frequency: 319.5MHz
- • Battery: 3V lithium CR2032
- • Battery Life: 5-8 years
- • Operating Temperature: 32°-120°F (0°-49°C)
- • Operating Humidity: 5-95% RH noncondensing
- • Magnet Gap: 5/8” (15.875mm) max
- • Supervisory Signal Interval: 60 min (approximately)
- • Compatibility: Interlogix Learn Mode Panels and Receivers
1. Mount the sensor on the door frame and the magnet on the door. If the sensor is used on double doors mount the sensor on the least-used door and the magnet on the most-used door.
2. If possible, locate sensors within 100 ft. (30 m) of the panel. While a transmitter may have a range of 350 ft. (106 m) or more out in the open, the environment can have a significant effect on the range.
3. Line up the arrow on the magnet to the alignment mark on the sensor and mount no more than 1/4" apart from each other.
4. The sensor is now ready to be added to your panel. Follow the link below for instructions: