What to Do if the GC2 Panel is Not Responding
If your GC2 panel is not responding, you will need to power cycle the panel:
1. Disarm with master or user code, then unplug the power supply.
2. Remove the screw on top of the panel and pry open the slots with a screwdriver.
3. Gently pull the front cover down and hang it from the plastic strap on the backplate.
4. Unplug the battery cable from the circuit board. Wait several minutes, then plug it back in.
5. Reattach the front cover and plug in the power supply.
If you need further assistance, you can text a Support Representative any time at 469.513.8685.