How to Add a Z-Wave Device to the IQ4 Hub Panel
Follow the steps below to add a Z-Wave device to the IQ4 Hub:
- Press or swipe down from the clock display at the top of the settings tray, then press Settings.
- Press Advanced Settings, then enter the default installer code 1111 or 2222.
- Press Installation, then Devices.
- Press Z-Wave Devices, select Add Device, then press Include.
- This puts the panel into inclusion mode. While the IQ4 Hub panel is in inclusion mode, trigger a Z-Wave device to add it to the network. When a device is added successfully, the panel beeps.
- Press the back arrow or home icon to exit.
Note: newly added devices should appear on the Brinks Home™ app within 5 minutes of adding each device.