How to Clear Alerts on the GC2
1. Press Security then tap the yellow triangle button.
2. Use the up/down arrows to scroll through the alerts to clear them, then press Ok to exit. This action will silence the beeping for 4 hours, but the issue must be resolved in order for beeping to completely end, and clear alerts for issues that have been resolved.
3. The top bar on the main screen can also indicate various alerts.
Trouble Alert Descriptions:
- • AC power failure: check the power outlet to which the panel is connected. Confirm the transformer is securely connected.
- • Low panel battery: If power has been interrupted, allow 24 hours for the panel battery to recharge. If this persists, look into replacing the battery.
- • Communication failure: has there been a recent change to your Wi-Fi? Ensure the panel is updated with sign in credentials. Also, look for any new source of interference.
- • For other trouble conditions, please refer to your user or installation manual.
If you need further assistance, you can text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685, 7 days a week from 8 am to 8 pm CT.