QS1331-840 Keyfob Guide
- • Model: encrypted s-line sensor technology
- • Arming modes: lock button can arm in stay or away mode
- • Range: up to 100 ft.
- • Panic function: capable
- • Battery requirements: 1 CR2032 3-volt lithium battery
- 1. Install batteries included with your keyfob.
- 2. The keyfob is now ready to be added to your panel. Follow the link for instructions: How to Program a Keyfob to the IQ Panel 2.
- Pressing the lock button once arms the exterior doors and windows, placing the system into Arm Stay mode. Pressing the lock button twice arms the interior motion detectors, the exterior doors, and the exterior window sensors, placing the system in Arm Away mode.
- Pressing the unlock button disarms the system.
- Pressing the light button controls z-wave lights if they have been configured.
- The star button is used rarely used, and usage would require special programming. If you need further assistance, you can text a Support Representative any time at 469.513.8685.
- Holding both the lock and unlock buttons triggers a police or medical panic.
Lock and Unlock Buttons Pressed Together: