ADC-V724 Outdoor Camera - AP Mode Connection
To ensure a sufficient Wi-Fi signal, complete these steps with the camera near its final location but prior to mounting.
Installation Using AP Mode Video
1. Connect the camera’s AC power adapter and plug it into a non-switched outlet
2. The camera’s LED will begin to blink white. If the LED is not white after two minutes, hold down the WPS/Reset button, and release it when the LED begins to blink white (about 6 seconds).
3. On an Internet-enabled device, connect to the Wi-Fi network ADC-V724 (XX:XX: XX) where XX:XX: XX is the last six characters of the ADC-V724’s MAC address, which is located on the camera or on the packaging.
4. On the same device, open a web browser and enter http://v724install in the URL field. Follow the on-screen instructions to add the ADC-V724 to the Wi-Fi network. The LED will briefly turn red before blinking green. The LED will be solid green when the connection is complete.
5. Add the device to the account by using a web browser to access your Brinks Home™ Desktop App or the Brinks Home Mobile App.
6. Select the camera from the video device list or enter its MAC address to begin adding the camera. The MAC address is located on the camera or on the packaging.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish adding the camera.
You can now power down the camera and install it in its final location using the included hardware. You may configure camera settings from the Brinks Home App.
If you experience trouble with connecting the ADC-V724 camera while using these AP Mode instructions, you may try connecting via WPS mode, as detailed here, in the ADC-V724 Outdoor Video Camera Guide.