IQ Hub—How to Connect Sensors
The below step-by-step instructions will walk you through how to connect sensors to the Qolsys IQ Hub:
1. Swipe down on the panel's touch screen to access the SECURITY SENSORS option.
2. Select “Add Sensor” (NOTE: These same fields can be edited later from the “Edit Sensor” app)
3. Tap the field marked “Sensor DL ID” to open the keyboard. Enter the DL code or Sensor ID on the back of the device and touch “Done”.
4. Use the drop-down menu to select which Partition you would like the sensor to be added to (if enabled)
5. Choose Sensor Type from the list
6. Indicate Sensor Group from the list
7. Choose Sensor Name from the list or create a “Custom Name” using the built-in keyboard with Custom Text to Speech
8. Choose Chime Type from the list
9. Indicate whether you want Voice Prompts on or off
10. Click “Add New” to save the information and complete the process