QS1135-840 Door/Window Sensor Guide
- • Sensor: 2.25”H x 1”W x .5”D
- • Wireless signal range: 600ft (200M), open-air
- • Code outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery
- • Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
- • Unique code ID
- • Supervisory keep-alive interval: 70 minutes
- • RF peak field strength: typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
- • Operating temperature: -10C~50C relative humidity: 5-95% non-condensing storage temperature: -40-80C
- • Replace the battery with 2 3V lithium batteries every 5 years
1. Choose an installation location to monitor windows and doors, including sliding glass doors and exterior doors.
2. Remove the battery tabs placed in new units when batteries are pre-installed.
3. Apply adhesive (form-fitting 3M 2-sided stick strip included with new units).
4. Line up the magnet with the sensor magnet locator mark.
5. Place the sensor on the door or window frame within 1/4" of the magnet placed on the door or window.
6. Add the sensor to your panel by placing the panel into learn mode, then tamper the device.
7. The sensor is now ready to be added to your panel. Follow the link below for instructions: