IQ Panel 2 Guide
This brief instructional video demonstrates how to perform basic functions on the IQ Panel 2.
- • Dimension 5”H x 7.75”W x .75”D
- • Touch screen type capacitive glass multi-touch
- • Battery type lithium polymer 3200mAh
- • Flash memory internal storage 8GB NAND flash
- • MicroSD card slot
- • Z-Wave Plus 128 total
- • Cellular LTE
- • Front camera 5MP fixed focus
- • Next-generation connectivity that is fast, reliable, and future proof
- • Intuitive swipe/scroll/touch-based user interface
- • S-Line encrypted 319.5 sensors for secure connectivity
- • Built-in router for secure private network
- • Bluetooth disarming that lets you leave your phone in your pocket when you arrive home
- • 5MP panel camera will capture disarm photos that can be sent to your phone or watch
- • The panel turns into a customizable photo frame when not in use
- • Built-in glassbreak detector
- • Dual-path connectivity for improved latency, flexibility, redundancy, updates
- • Control Z-Wave Plus lights, locks, thermostats, and garage openers
- • Built-in microphones and speakers allow you to talk directly to your monitoring station agent from the panel (where available)
Arm Away: arm away is used when you plan on arming the system and leaving the home.
1. Press Lock, then press Arm Away.
2. The IQ Panel 2 displays an exit delay timer while arming.
Arm Stay: arm stay is used when you plan on arming the system staying home.
1. Press Lock, then press Arm Stay.
2. The IQ Panel 2 displays Armed Stay.
Disarm System: this will disarm your system, and it will silence and reset any active alarm.
If entering your property that is armed away, simply enter your user code (disarm code/master code) upon re-entry before the time ends.
If your system is armed stay, press the lock icon, then enter your user code.
Check Your System Status: checking your system's status will display which sensors are currently open or if any of your sensors are experiencing a trouble condition, such as a low battery.
1. Press the Brinks Home logo at the top right, then press Messages/Alerts/Alarms.
2. View system status, then swipe left or right to exit.
Check Sensor Status:
Sensor status displays on the right side.
How to Power Cycle the Panel
1. Press or swipe down clock display to access the settings menu, then press Settings.
2. Press Advanced Settings, then enter your disarm code (user code/master code).
3. Press Power Down, then press Ok to confirm and power down.
4. Wait 2 minutes, then press right side power button for 3 to 4 seconds to power up.
If, for any reason, your device does not power back up, please give your device up to 24 hours to recharge. Confirm the power outlet is functional by using a different device and ensure the outlet is not connected to a switch.
If you need further assistance, you can text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685, 7 days a week from 8 am to 8 pm CT.