Terms and Conditions for Online Sales
Brinks Home may revise these Terms at any time, without notice, by posting revised Terms and Conditions for Online Sales on the Website. The Terms posted on the Website at the time you place your order will govern that purchase. By placing an order for products from this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms, as may be amended from time to time. If you do not accept these Terms do not place an order on this Website.
1. ELIGIBILITY TO ORDER. By placing an order on the Website, you confirm you are of legal age and are a consumer. You further confirm you are a resident of the United States or Canada and are not a reseller. By placing an order, you represent and warrant that all purchases are intended for your own personal or household use, will not be resold, and will not be exported. Some Website features, including, but not limited to, product purchases are not currently available in every U.S. region or language.
2. MONITORING AGREEMENT. All product purchases require acceptance of standard monitoring contract terms and obligations with a minimum 36 month initial term. Monitoring plans begin at $39.99 per month. Additional taxes, and fees may apply. Monthly monitoring fees begin upon the earlier of (i) activation of the product(s) and (ii) thirty (30) days after the date of purchase.
3. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS. The availability of any product through the Website does not indicate an affiliation with or endorsement of any product, service, or manufacturer. Brinks Home makes no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of any product listing, descriptions, or images (including any features or specifications contained therein). Such information and the availability of any product is subject to change at any time without notice. Certain specifications, measurements, and similar descriptions are approximate and provided for convenience only. Brinks Home makes reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products. However, Brinks Home may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to product specifications, pricing, and availability. Brinks Home reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time, without prior notice, and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
4. ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND CANCELLATION. Brinks Home reserves the right not to accept or fulfill your order for any reason. Brinks Home may reject your order for any reason including, but not limited to the following:
The product(s) is not available/out of stock;
Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
There was an error in the price displayed on the website; or,
There was a misspelling, pricing, or other error or mistake in the description of the product on the Website. In the event Brinks Home does not accept or otherwise rejects your order, Brinks Home will not be liable for any costs, other than refund of any amounts received from you in connection with the cancelled order.
5. PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS. Inventory and pricing may vary between our online offerings and offerings through other sales channels. All prices listed on the Website are subject to change without notice. The price you are charged for any product ordered will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set forth in your order confirmation email. Listed prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. All such taxes and charges will be added to your total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your confirmation email.
Brinks Home reserves the right to determine acceptable methods of payment. You represent and warrant that (i) the payment information you provide is true, accurate, and complete, and (ii) you are authorized to use such payment method for the purchase(s). You grant to Brinks Home the right to provide such information to third parties for the purposes of processing payment. Verification of information may be required prior to completing any order. You agree to pay all charges, including any applicable taxes and shipping and handling charges.
6. SHIPMENTS; DELIVERY; TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS. You agree to pay all shipping and handling charges. Title to and all risk of loss of or damage to the goods shall pass to you and be assumed by you when passed to the carrier. Any delivery date(s) are approximate and subject to changes. Brinks Home is not liable for any loss or expense incurred by you resulting from failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
7. RETURNS AND REFUNDS. Brinks Home works to process orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. As such, once submitted, orders usually cannot be modified or canceled. However, in the event you wish you cancel your order, please call Brinks Home at 800-447-9239 and we will do our best to assist.
For returns of defective products, please see Section 7 below regarding manufacturer warranties.
Only packages that have been purchased directly from the Website can be returned pursuant to this Section 7. Packages are multiple products sold together. When requesting a refund, you must return the ENTIRE PACKAGE IN FULL. Individual products may not be returned. You may return a Package for a refund of the original purchase price, less any applicable discount, shipping, and handling costs provided that such return is made within sixty (60) days of delivery and provided the such product is returned in its original, unused condition, with all original packaging (including any manuals or parts). To request a return, you must call 800-447-9239 to obtain authorization and a return shipping label. You are responsible for securely packaging the product for return and paying for all associated costs. A flat fee of $15 will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of return shipping. You bear the risk of loss during shipping back to Brinks Home. If you do not use the shipping label provided by Brinks Home, we are not responsible for delayed, misdirected, or otherwise lost returns. Packages returned incomplete, damaged, dented, scratched, missing any components, or otherwise not in original, salable condition may be denied a refund. Brinks Home has no obligation to return to you any such Packages denied a refund. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for your refund to be processed by us. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method. After we process your return, it makes take several days for your bank or credit card company to post the refund to your account.
8. MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES. Brinks Home does not provide any warranties with respect to any products sold through the Website. However, such products may be covered by a manufacturer warranty. In connection with any purchases via the Website, Brinks Home shall transfer to you any manufacturer warranties made by the product manufacturer, to the extent transferable and without recourse. To the extent any product is covered by a manufacturer warranty, please follow the instructions included with the product to obtain warranty service.
9. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. ALL PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BRINKS HOME DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT(S) WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS. BRINKS HOME DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR USE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BRINKS HOME BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT IT HAS BEEN INFORMED OF OR OTHERWISE MIGHT HAVE ANTICIPATED THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE AGGREGATE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO BRINKS HOME FOR THE PRODUCTS ORDERED ON THE WEBSITE.
12. FORCE MAJEURE. Brinks Home shall not be liable for failure to deliver or delays in delivery occasioned by causes beyond its control including, but not limited to, strikes, riots, floods, storms, earthquakes, fires, power failures, interruption or unavailability of the Website, telecommunication breakdown, fluctuations or unavailability of network access or equipment, inability to obtain materials or shipping space, receipt of orders in excess of the inventory or capacity of Brinks Home, delays of carriers or suppliers, acts of state or governmental authorities, governmental travel advisories, curtailment of transportation facilities, pandemics or other similar emergencies, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Brinks Home.
ASSIGNMENT. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of Brinks Home. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this provision is null and void. Any permitted assignment or delegation shall not relieve you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.