GC2/GC2e Panel Features
The below video demonstrates how to perform basic functions on the 2GIG GC2/GC2e panel.
Below are the features found on a GC2 panel:
- • Access code management: the system can accommodate up to 60 unique user codes including 1 master code and 1 code for duress alerts, which initiates a silent call for help.
- • Alarm history: review alarm history logged in the control panel directly as well as sent to Brinks Home.
- • Arm stay and arm away: arm stay allows you to have perimeter sensors monitored while you are at home arm away arms both your interior and perimeter while the premises is unoccupied.
- • Home automation control: home appliances, lights, garage doors, temperature controls, and more with Z‐Wave network capability.
- • Real time clock and calendar: conveniently check the data and time, which is used to log events and alarms.
- • Panic, fire, and emergency: immediately alert Brinks Home to specific events with convenient buttons on your control panel or remote keyfob designated for panic, fire, or emergency.
- • Remote control: connect your panel to your smart device to have control at your fingertips while at home or away.
- • Voice alerts: the control panel can announce sensor alerts based on their location, such as “bedroom window” or “front door.”
- • 2‐way voice communication: in the event of an alarm, the system can allow two way audio between Brinks Home and the occupant.
Features Unique to the Upgraded GC2e:
- • Installer programming features and flow stay the same.
- • Backward compatible with all GC2 sensors for easy upgrades.
- • Supports LTE 4G and 3G radios
- • Alarm.com and SecureNet compatible.